We know that becoming financially sustainable isn’t simple because if it were, you would have already solved it and not be looking for help.
The Change Leader approaches institutions holistically. That means we first determine WHAT is causing your challenges – are they the result of:
- not keeping up with your external environment (which is the main cause of issues),
- no shared vision for the future or the path forward,
- poor positioning or messaging,
- a planning process which doesn’t include stakeholders (and results in resistance to change) ,
- a lack of alignment of your strategies, org structure, and internal processes,
- poor internal communications or lack of transparency,
- not enough students who want the majors you offer,
- insufficient distance education offerings or they lack robustness,
- lack of training,
- poor planing or implementation processes,
- silos and lack of cross-team cooperation and/or functionality,
- inadequate or inappropriate governance structures,
- inadequate leadership capacity / building and/or no succession planning, or
- something else?
Once we’ve determined the what and why, we get you heading down the right path to solve your issues, whatever they are. This means that we give you the advice and tools so that you can fix the issues (or we fix them for you), thus you you develop the skills and abilities you need to grow and become self-sufficient.
Our experts can help you solve your most difficult challenges
Bottom line, we provide you the expertise, proven skills, and tools you need to manage, strengthen, and build your institution, allowing you to spend less time in crisis management and compliance and more time leading your people and driving growth for your institution!