Seminars & Speaking Engagements
Book The Change Leader professionals for your next retreat
Improving Education Institutions: What Got You Here Won’t Get You Where You Want To Go
- The 3 keys to implementing strategic change!
Building Leadership Capacity: Developing the Next Generation of Leaders in Schools
- Embrace the 5 keys to building strong leadership capacity at your university.
Designing for Performance: Getting the Most from your Organizational Structure
- Utilize these 5 key steps to ensure improved performance and results.
Holistic Management for the 21st Century: What Got You Here Won’t Get You Where You Want To Go
- Learn the three keys to implementing strategic management systems in today’s tumultuous times.
The Psychology of Change
- Five keys to ensuring improved employee performance and results.
Leading Change in Turbulent Times: Ensuring Organizational Excellence and Results
- Five key leadership actions required to ensure success in white water change.
Implementing Strategic Change: Helping Employees Cope with Tumultuous Change
- Discover leadership for strong employee performance.
Organizational Transformation: Making Change Stick
- You implemented the change – now what?
Culture Change: The Biggest Challenge to Making Change Stick
- Culture change is tough. Learn the five key tricks to ensure your change action yields the promised results.
Board and Faculty Governance
Governance 101: Creating a Board Culture that Leads instead of Micromanages
- Understanding board governance and how to make it work in today’s Twitter / Instagram climate.
Improving Faculty Governance: Creating a Culture that Leads instead of Obstructs
- Understanding the new role of faculty governance and how to make it work in today’s uncertain climate.
Previous Seminars and Workshops include:
- King Saud University
- Academy of Management
- Western Organizational Management Teaching Conference
- Florida Society of Association Executives
- Consulting 2020 Conference
- UCLA Anderson School of Management
Contact us today to book your next event.